atom.xml?redirect=false

Kizzy O'Neal

Kizzy O'Neal - untitled
from My American Dream






When I was a teenager my brother died suddenly in a snowboarding accident. The loss left me feeling confused and without a place that felt like home, so I turned to the mountains and found solace in the world of action sports.  What started as a passion for snowboarding has transformed into a life full of adventure. 

From the backcountry of the rocky mountains to the frisky pacific, I have celebrated life through surfing, road trips, jam sessions along the way, and traveling with my new found friends abroad.  My work is the reflection of my visual storytelling, where I capture the joy and spirit of my journey. 

Please enjoy, my americandream: a collection of photographs documenting a small glimpse of the world of action sports.

Website: